Consent to the processing of personal data for site visitors
Continuing to work on the site, I express my consent to the Bank for the automated processing of my personal data (cookies, information about user actions on the site, information about the user’s equipment, date and time of the session), including using metric programs Google Analytics, Google Firebas, Tune, Amplitude, with the following actions: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, depersonalization, blocking, removal, destruction, transfer (provision, access), including cross-border, to partners of the Bank that provide services for the specified metric programs. The processing of personal data is carried out in order to improve the site, improve Bank products and services, determining user preferences, providing targeted information on the products and services of the Bank and its partners.
This consent is valid from the moment of its provision and during the entire period of use of the site.
In case of refusal to process personal data with metric programs, I am informed about the need to stop using the site or disable cookies in the browser settings.
Terms and principles of personal data processing in accordance with GDPR *
The Bank takes privacy and security issues very seriously. Protecting your personal data ** is one of our key priorities.
We process your personal data collected legally and within the framework of clearly defined objectives specific to the Bank’s interaction with all parties:
- customers, potential customers, their relatives or representatives;
- counterparties and partners (both existing and potential);
- employees (including their relatives) and applicants.
We may collect your personal data, information about preferences, committed actions and transactions, etc. using the Bank’s website and mobile applications for predetermined and legitimate purposes.
We may transfer your personal data, including cross-border, strictly subject to the requirements of the law.
We respect your rights and freedoms, in particular those related to the processing of your personal data.
* GDPR - Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union “On the protection of individuals in the processing of personal data and on the free circulation of such data” General Data Protection Regulation
** The term "personal data" refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Personal data may include surname, first name, middle name, phone number, mailing address, passport data, information about education, income, previous employment, as well as other information, for example, cookies.
You can prevent the storage of cookies in your browser settings.
Detailed information on the conditions and principles of processing personal data in accordance with the GDPR
1. General Information
The Bank hereby informs the subjects of personal data located on the territory of the European Union or personal data received from the territory of the European Union in relation to the the Bank’s goods and services to them or whose behavioral activity in the European Union may be monitored by the Bank (hereinafter referred to as “Data Subjects”) about their rights, as well as about the conditions and applicable in Bank principles of processing personal data in accordance with the requirements of Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union “On the protection of individuals in the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data ”General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as“ GDPR ”).
2. What personal data do we process
In the framework of the provision of banking services, interaction with customers, contractors and government bodies of the People's Republic of China, as well as the employment of employees, the Bank may process various categories of personal data of individuals, subject to the requirements established by law for their processing. The list of processed personal data may contain the following categories:
- Basic information about the subject (such as name, contact details, passport details, etc.);
- Financial situation (such as banking history, income, available assets, etc.);
- Social status (such as work, education, family composition, etc.);
- Information collected and accumulated by the Bank in the process of providing services to the data subject, including information on the history of the use of services, products and services of the Bank;
- Photographic and / or video images;
- Information about the actions performed on the websites and in the mobile applications of the Bank, as well as information about the devices used (such as geolocation, IP addresses, cookies, transaction data, etc.);
- Special categories of personal data (racial, ethnicity, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, state of health), as well as biometric data.
3. Where do we collect personal data from and for what purpose do we process it
The personal data of entities are submitted to the Bank strictly to fulfill predetermined goals or requirements of the legislation in various ways, including:
- Directly from potential or current customers of the Bank, their representatives, intermediaries, related parties, guarantors or through third parties for the purpose of concluding agreements, subsequent communication, informing and providing banking services;
- Directly from employees of the Bank, their close relatives, individuals who have concluded a civil law contract with the Bank or are members of the Bank’s management bodies, for the purpose of conducting HR administration and/or for the purpose of attracting and selecting candidates for vacant positions and/or maintaining a corporate telephone directory and/or implementation administrative activities;
- Directly from candidates for vacancies or from external recruitment agencies in order to attract and select candidates for vacant positions;
- From government bodies and organizations in order to comply with legal requirements;
- By collecting and accumulating new personal data in the course of interaction with the subject (the history of products, transactions, appeals), in the course of the use by the subjects of personal data of sites and Bank’s mobile applications (data on location, IP addresses, actions on websites and in applications) or upon receipt of the above personal data from third parties legally in order to improve the quality of services provided, advising potential and current customers and the formation of marketing offers;
- From publicly available sources for gaining knowledge about the subject in order to form personalized offers.
The processing of the personal data of the subject by the Bank is carried out only if one of the following conditions applies:
- The data subject has consented to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- Processing is necessary to execute a contract in which the data subject is one of the parties, or to take measures at the request of the data subject before concluding the contract;
- Processing is necessary to fulfill the Bank's legal obligations;
- Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or other natural person;
- Processing is necessary to carry out tasks carried out in the interests of the state;
- Processing is necessary for the purpose of safeguarding the legitimate interests of the Bank or a third party, except when such interests are contrary to the interests or fundamental rights and the freedoms of the data subject that require the protection of personal data, in particular if the data subject is a child.
With the written consent of the entity, the Bank may use the received personal data to make decisions based on exclusively automated processing.
4. How long do we store your data
Storage of personal data is carried out no longer than is required by the purpose of processing personal data, unless the storage period for personal data is established by federal law, an agreement, the party of which, the beneficiary or guarantor of which is the subject of personal data.
5. To whom can we transfer your personal data (including cross-border) In accordance with the predefined goals and requirements of the law, the Bank may transfer personal data to the following categories of third parties:
- To subsidiary banks and companies within the Bank;
- External counterparties;
To state or other bodies in order to comply with legal requirements.
Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not provide adequate protection of the rights of subjects of personal data, it is carried out strictly with the consent of the subject and/or in order to fulfill the contract and/or to fulfill the requirements of the law.
To transfer personal data to third parties located outside the territory of countries that are parties to the Council of Europe Convention on the Protection of Individuals with Automatic processing of personal data, as well as outside the territory of countries that provide an adequate level of protection of personal data, with relevant third parties (when applicable in accordance with the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data) contracts are concluded containing the “Standard Clauses of Contracts” (SCC), which guarantee the observance of rights and freedoms subjects of personal data. A list of third parties and the personal data transmitted to them may be requested from the Responsible for the organization of the processing and protection of personal data of the Bank.
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website requests from a browser used on your computer or mobile device. Cookies reflect your actions or preferences. Cookies are stored locally on your computer or mobile device. Users can delete stored cookies as they wish.
Cookies, information about user’s actions on the website, information about user’s equipment, session date and time are processed by the Bank in order to improve the website’s performance, information about actions users are processed to improve the Bank’s products and services, determine user preferences, provide targeted information on the Bank’s products and services and Bank partners.
Instructions for managing cookies in a browser can usually be found in the browser help service (Help function).