Online Payment Login
Online Payment Login
Personal online payment, or B2C, is a payment option where customer uses First Sino Bank card to pay for online orders placed at the merchant website. There are two modes: Spend and Authorize.
1. Spend: Payment before delivery, customer places orders at the merchant website and makes payment. Once the payment is successful, merchant delivers the goods to the customers.
At the end of the day, First Sino Bank transfers the customer payment to the merchant’s settlement account.
2. Authorize: Delivery before payment, customer places orders at the merchant website and freezes the payment. Merchant delivers the goods or offers the services to the customer during the lock-up period. Customer agrees or rejects to pay depending on the situation. At the end of the day, First Sino Bank transfers the payments made by the customers to the merchant’s settlement account.
(1) If the customer agrees to pay, login First Sino Bank Personal Internet Banking to release the frozen amount and make the payment anytime during the lock-up period;
(2) If the customer refuses to pay, release the frozen amount and reject the payment during the validity period;
(3) If the customer does not make the payment or release the frozen amount during the lock-up period, First Sino Bank will use the frozen amount to pay the merchant on the next day after the lock-up period expires.
There are two options of personal online payments: Direct and E-wallet.
Direct: If you have a First Sino Bank card, just use the card to pay online, no other procedures, up to RMB 300 for one payment, up to RMB 1000 can be paid in a day.
Features: very good for small payment, fast and convenient.
E-wallet: a payment option designed for certificate users of First Sino Bank Personal Internet Banking. E-wallet is similar to our everyday purse. When making a payment, choose one First Sino Bank card from the e-wallet and use First Sino Bank Shield (digital certificate USB-Key) to encrypt and sign the payment. Currently no amount limit if paid by e-wallet.
Features: good for online payment in large amount with higher safety required.
Sign up steps
Direct payment: Apply for a First Sino Bank card at the counter, then use the card for payment.
E-wallet payment: Apply for Personal Internet Banking and a First Sino Bank Shield (digital certificate USB-Key) at the First Sino Bank Counter first. At the First Sino Bank website, register e-wallet service, then login Personal Internet Banking to add the registered First Sino Bank Card, now you can use the e-wallet to make online payment.
Types of cards supported
Currently, First Sino Bank cards can be used for online payment are First Sino Bank debit cards: First Sino Bank Card, Sinobeauty Card, Business Travel Card, Gold Card and all co-branded cards, no credit card and FX card currently.
For further information, see "Help - Personal Online Payment".